Thank you so much for your interest in DP!
- Study the main types of wine found all over the world.
- Learn how to taste wine and consider quality.
- Receive tips and tricks for buying wine, making the best wine selections as well as pairing wine and food.
- Learn how to enjoy wine as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Gain a footing in the world of wine as the basis for further study and exploration.
- How wine is made and other factors influencing wine styles.
- Key white and black grape varieties.
- Key wine-producing regions of the world.
- Introduction to sparkling wines, sweet wines, fortified wines, spirits and liqueurs.
- Understanding label terminology.
- Understanding food and wine matching.
- How to taste wine, using the Systematic Approach to Tasting (WSET Level 2).
- Advanced-level knowledge of all aspects of wine production.
- How key factors affect the style, price and quality of wines.
- In-depth study of wine-producing countries and regions of the world.
- Greater coverage of sparkling wines, sweet wines and fortified wines.
- Global label terminology.
- Service and storage of wine and food and wine matching.
- How to blind-taste wine, using the Systematic Approach to Tasting (WSET Level 3).
WSET Level 4 Diploma
- A two-year course of study.
- Learn about every aspect of wine through comprehensive WSET factors for Diploma-level.
- Gain Diploma-level understanding of viticulture and vinification.
- Understand the global wine business, studying global trends and honing your analytical skills.
- In-depth study of the world's major sparkling and fortified wines.
- Develop invaluable experience in the critical assessment of wine through higher-level tastings and Diploma-level theory exercises.